Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Serves 24| Hands-On Time: 15m | Total Time: 50m
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- 8 large peanut butter cups, cut into pieces
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan over low heat.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until pale yellow and fluffy. Lower speed and pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix in the flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Fold in the peanut butter cups.
- Scrape into a buttered 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake until the tip of a knife comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
I love my boy Roy
Chicken and Black Bean-Stuffed Burritos
These skillet-grilled burritos come together in a flash thanks to store-bought rotisserie chicken. Keep this meal light by serving with a fresh green salad.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 small 170g tub of 0% Total Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of quark (or cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of mulberries (or any other dried berry)
- 2 fresh organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of vanilla whey
- Blend ingredients together.
- Add 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
- Mix berries in with fork/spoon instead of blending.
- Pour the mix into your mold/s.
- Bake at 170º C (340º F) for about 35 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool, eat them.
Nutritional Profile (per mini cheesecake, makes 9)
- Calories: 58.7
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbs: 4.4g
- Protein: 6.5g
Recipe via ProteinPow